Are you one of those people that has to have their food cooked fast or you just do not have the time to wait for a roast dinner to be cooked? Then, the TurboChef 30" Double Wall Speedcook Oven could be for you.
TurboChef 30" Double Wall Speedcook Oven cooks 15 times faster than your mom’s traditional cooker. It uses Airspeed Technology that is normally only seen in commercial restaurants.
It works like this:
1. Airspeed Technology circulates currents of heated air from the top and bottom of the oven cavity to brown, sear and caramelize food. Precision microwave assists when helpful in the cooking process.
2. The high-speed air passes through a stirring mechanism, concealed in the top of the cavity, to ensure even cooking.
3. Air reheats as it passes through a heating element.
4. Dual blowers recirculate air back into the cook cavity. This cycle repeats until the product is finished cooking.
How’s this for speed:
Whole Roasted Turkey - 12 lb. in 42 minutes (typically 4 hours)
Chocolate Souffle (4 at 6 oz.) in 2 minutes (typically 20 minutes)
Chicago Deep Dish Pizza 12" in 6.5 minutes (typically 5 minutes)
Top Cavity: Speedcook Oven
• 7 Speedcook modes: Bake, Roast, Broil, Air Crisp, Dehydrate, Toast, Favorites
• Utilizes patented Airspeed Technology
• 400+ profiles automatically determine cook time and temperature
• Make mid-course cooking adjustments at 80% and 100% cook times
• Manual adjust mode
• Large cavity capacity - holds a 26 lb turkey
• Chrome rack with two rack positions for standard and large loads
• Dual interior halogen lights
• 18.5" x 7.5" triple pane window for viewing
• A high-performance conventional and convection oven
• 7 cook modes: Bake, Roast, Broil, Convection Bake and Roast, High and Low Broil
• Warming setting allows for use as a warming drawer
• Proofing setting to proof dough
• Star-K Certified Sabbath mode
• 4 heating elements - convection, inner broil, outer broil, and bake - to provide uniform cooking
• Convection panel with nozzle jet holes reduces drag and improves air flow efficiency
• Recessed double broil element for max capacity
• Multiple chrome racks with six rack positions
• Two racks - Standard Rack, Accuride™ Roller Rack
• Six rack positions
• Meat probe plug
• 18.5" x 8.5" triple pane window for viewing
• Dual halogen lights
TurboChef 30" Double Wall Speedcook Oven comes in a variety of flavors: Stainless Steel, Hearth Orange, Thermal Red, Evening Blue, Charcoal, Ivory and White. It also available as a single oven.